Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just One of Those Things

I am thinking about - things to do
I said - to myself "get a life"
I want to - get to Florida sooooon!
I wish - I were at home
I miss - my extended family
I hear - music
I wonder - "But nothing ever happens and I wonder"
I regret - blank
I am - wandering
I dance - in the rain (or want to)
I sing - besur
I cry - silently
I am not always - doing what I should
I make with my hands - nothing useful
I write - nonsense
I confuse - left and right
I need - sunshine
I should try - swimming
I finish -first :P

1 comment:

On The Move said...

I am thinking about - world peace and harmony
I said - JUST DO IT! (And Nike stole it from me)
I want to - break free!
I wish - I was famous
I miss - paychecks
I hear - well
I wonder - aloud
I regret - not watching LOTR in theater
I am - what I am
I dance - on my toes
I sing - in the shower
I cry - during movies
I am not always - clean shaven
I make with my hands - clapping, snapping sounds
I write - comments
I confuse - singapore with hong kong
I need - a job
I should try - everything at least once
I finish - leftovers