Monday, January 11, 2010

I Need Sleep

Is what my brain is screaming. Through the tens of minute blank outs I've been having all day. Resulting from the movie marathon I ran last night. Why? No particular reason. It started since I was not sleepy when I got back from the theater after watching a movie on screen. And then the movies got interesting - or rather it got easier to please my sleepy brains. And then the last one turned out to be a series of four movies and I had to complete all four before I could finish. Of course.
So has passed the first night out of the year. Totally unworthy of mention. But then I decided to immortalize it through the blog. Why? No reason than that I need something more interesting than the work I'm not doing to keep me awake.
Actually I was up until 5am on New Years eve. But then I slept afterwards. So it does not technically count as a night out. You know how some people trust that whatever they do on the first day of the year kind of sets the theme for the year to come? glad I'm not one of them. Else the way things are progressing I'd have to write this year off as one for Bacchus.

No comments: