Monday, March 30, 2009

Windows

Whats the first thing that comes to mind when you think windows? For me its sunlight. I love the stuff. The second thought would probably be fresh air. I guess that tells you loud and clear I'm no geek -- I'm sure they would have thought XP or maybe Vista these days :P
Maybe the optimists & seekers would have thought opportunity and the idle gazing. The nosy peeking. The artist & shop owners display. And the spender shopping. The housekeeper dust. The guys in security risk. The gully cricketers cracked panes. The hungry to go.

Am I a little of all of those? ... that I could come up with them? What do you think of when you hear "Windows"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think curtains, blinds, spanish windows, shutters, views.. damn i am a security guy who has a thing for pretty UI.

Journeyer said...

Hey security guy! you seem to have a thing for secrecy too :D