Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Know

..subconsciously exactly where each alphabet is on the keyboard. If I stop using my brain and let my fingers type. But then if I start my brains on and try to "remember" where the alphabet is, I most likely will fail! I know its crazy but its true.

Maybe I should let my subconscious make all my decisions... it seems to be able to pull up things my conscious mind cannot uncover. Hmm... now there is food for thought. Does that mean I should let my first impressions rule?

2 comments:

me said...

hehe... interesting idea.. albeit I can't seem to keep myself from thinking of the million times i 've had to hit backspace when i was initially trying to figure out typing without looking..
it's going to be tough to search for backspace buttons in everyday life.. some thinking through shouldn't hurt too much... :)

Journeyer said...

:) you definitely have a point there.