Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Unexpected

I got my hair cut yesterday. An expensive one, the most I have doled out yet for a hair cut. I usually let the stylist decide what they want to do with my hair. This time my only wish was to keep it shorter. And that was the first thing the guy overrode. He decided longer hair would rather suit me!

Anyway since I'd asked him to do whatever, couldn't complain much at that point. And so the only thing left to do was talk. And it was an interesting conversation. Jared was a construction worker in another life! Imagine, I was doling out good money to get my hair cut by an ex-construction worker.

He did tug at my hair more briskly than any other stylist I've known. And poked me with a pin once in between. But then after looking at the final result, I had to agree, he had come a long way from his construction days. And his leap in career choice must only have been cos he had found his calling.

2 comments:

me said...

juttu aithe porapatuna cut chesesinaa malla perigipothundi.. buildings koolipothe kashtam kadha.. anduke peekesaaru vadini.. ;)

Journeyer said...

:P perspective perspective :)