Friday, June 25, 2010

Ads

Growing up, loved these ads from Dairy Milk - KuchKhaasHai1 & KKH3. And the Amul ads frequently updated on the billboard above Manikanda bakery - they had some of the best one liners I've seen so far.

There were one or two other ads I used to like watching - Humara Bajaj , Doodh Doodh. I'll bet you can't guess what this ad is for: Ad (unless you've already seen it :) ).

These days the ads I enjoy most are made by auto manufacturers. Like this one from Mercedes and this one from Audi. Love them. Have to record this one from Honda as one of the good ones. Some non auto mfg ads like this one on seat belts! And not to forget the Incredible India ads. This one that plays on psychology from Virgin Mobile reminds me of the stuff we used to try on our parents :P Love the punch line on this one :)

Creativity captured in short span of a commercial! Love it. Wish I could make stuff like this.

No comments: