Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sensibilities

I came across an article today which I thought was totally ridiculous. Not how it was written, but the work its was talking about. Anyway. As soon as I read it, I wanted to share with someone what I felt about it. And opened gmail after copying the link. And started thinking: whom should I send it to?
It all comes down to who shares the same sensibilities that I do and would understand where I was coming from. Seems like there are fewer and fewer people in that list these days. Which is a good thing I guess. A mix is always good to keep one balanced. But just got me wishing there was a default person I could email who understood everything I had to talk about!
For now chose one who would get it, but not necessarily think along the same lines.


PS: for those of you curious about it:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/04/us-cows-emissions-idUSTRE7333YI20110404

instead of cutting down on our own carbon footprint, they are researching how to deprive some poor old cow! :P

Let me know what you think and I might add you to my "to email" list :)

No comments: