Friday, July 17, 2009

Sleepless in Santa Clara

On a whim went for a walk late today, has to be yesterday now I guess. It had been a sunny and hot day; but a pleasant evening. The best night to be out for a walk. I enjoyed it very much. Its been that stage recently where I'm trying out things by myself, and surprisingly liking it. Am I turning into a loner? Hmmm..... don't think so... still enjoy friends company too much :D

A run would have knocked me out towards a good nights sleep. But the walk just woke me up looks like! I hate online movies & games *#&)($^*)#@! They are eating away all my free time!!! I could have been reading that book I've been loaning from the library since.. far too long. The good part of the internet that gets me these games and movies is that it gets me songs too. Been listening to U2 non stop for a while now. Love some of their songs. And Green Day.

A packed day ahead. I should get some sleep. And stop rambling so randomly. Maybe I am sleepy.. considering the scattered thoughts. Happy Friday!!

No comments: